Plymouth, Connecticut, USA - Current weather, an hourly forecast for today, tomorrow, detailed 10-day weather forecast and long range monthly outlook. Rain showers early changing to mixed rain and snow later in the day. Plymouth CT radar weather maps and graphics providing current Base Reflectivity weather views of storm severity from precipitation levels; with the option of seeing an animated loop. Flu awareness, are you at risk? Historical Plymouth weather info such as min/max temperature, precipitation/snow data as well as heating and cooling cost index also included. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph. Thousands Flee Fire on Military Base as Fast-Moving Wildfire Closes In, Storm Heads for the East With Strong Winds, Heavy Rain, Snow, White-Knuckle Travel Conditions; Over 100 Flights Canceled, Three Systems Could Cause Travel Delays Through This Weekend, Space Before-and-After of Kilauea Volcano, Watch Giraffe Chase Car for More than a Minute, Colorful Coral Reefs Could Disappear Very Soon, Stay ahead of the storm with The Weather Channel app. Partly cloudy. Plymouth - Weather warnings issued 14-day forecast. Plymouth, CT Current Weather and Forecast. Low 24F. A few clouds. ): 54.9 [The annual rainfall in inches.Snowfall (in. 1:10 AM EDT Thu Aug 20 2020. Low 24F. Get the Plymouth, CT local hourly forecast including temperature, RealFeel, and chance of precipitation. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph. Partly cloudy. Thousands Flee Fire on Military Base as Fast-Moving Wildfire Closes In, Storm Heads for the East With Strong Winds, Heavy Rain, Snow, White-Knuckle Travel Conditions; Over 100 Flights Canceled, Three Systems Could Cause Travel Delays Through This Weekend, Space Before-and-After of Kilauea Volcano, Watch Giraffe Chase Car for More than a Minute, Colorful Coral Reefs Could Disappear Very Soon. High 36F. Plymouth, CT weekend weather forecast, high temperature, low temperature, precipitation, weather map from The Weather Channel and Weather.com Low 23F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph. A mix of rain and freezing rain early...changing to all rain in the afternoon. Stay safe. Plymouth Weather Forecasts. Plymouth daily weather charts with historical weather conditions for the current day, including readings of temperatures, humidity, dew point, barometric pressure, wind speed, wind direction, wind gust, and rain fall for the Plymouth area and overall Litchfield county, Connecticut. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph. Expect occasional rain to begin at 3:30pm. Air quality is acceptable; however, for some pollutants there may be a moderate health concern for a very small number of people who are unusually sensitive to air pollution. Winds W at 10 to 15 mph. Plymouth, CT Current Weather and Forecast. Always up-to-date. Low 24F. 2 to 3 inches of rain expected. Chance of snow 30%. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph. Country: Connecticut, USA, City: Plymouth. Climate information with charts. Stay ahead of the storm with The Weather Channel app. Winds SSE at 20 to 30 mph. Weather Underground provides local & long-range weather forecasts, weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions for the Plymouth area. Plymouth - CT Weather Forecast. Locally heavier rainfall possible. Plymouth Weather Forecasts. Snow accumulating 1 to 3 inches. Flurries and a few snow showers throughout the night. Overcast with rain showers at times. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph. The current weather report for Plymouth CT, as of 3:51 AM EDT THU OCT 15 2020, has a sky condition of Fair with the visibility of 10.00 miles. PLYMOUTH, CONNECTICUT (CT) 06782 local weather forecast and current conditions, radar, satellite loops, severe weather warnings, long range forecast. Country: Connecticut, USA, City: Plymouth. 4:25 PM EDT Mon Aug 24 2020. High 47F. Today, Light rain showers and a moderate breeze. Cloudy with occasional showers for the afternoon. Get the forecast for today, tonight & tomorrow's weather for Plymouth, CT. Hi/Low, RealFeel®, precip, radar, & everything you need to be ready for the day, commute, and weekend! Heavy lake enhanced snow will continue falling south and east of Lakes Erie and Ontario while heavy rain is producing some isolated flooding across portions of Maine. 14 day weather in Plymouth, Connecticut. Chance of precip 40%. Get the latest 7 Day weather for Plymouth, CT, US including weather news, video, warnings and interactive maps from the weather experts. Plymouth, CT Weather Forecast. Intervals of clouds and sunshine. Winds light and variable. Chance of snow 50%. Winds NW at 10 to 20 mph. Latest COVID-19 coronavirus data and map for Plymouth, CT Plymouth, CT Coronavirus Information - Safety Updates, News and Tips - The Weather Channel | Weather.com Advertisement Low 24F. Scattered flurries and snow showers. Windy with rain likely. Chance of precip 60%. Today’s and tonight’s Plymouth, CT weather forecast, weather conditions and Doppler radar from The Weather Channel and Weather.com Partly cloudy skies. Winds SW at 10 to 15 mph. Expect occasional rain to begin at 3:15pm. Winds light and variable. 61 Second Weather: Morning, Dec. 22 ... PLYMOUTH, Conn. — Connecticut State Police have arrested 43-year-old Naomi Bell of 104 North Main St. in Plymouth … Winds NW at 10 to 15 mph. ): 55.7 [The annual snowfall in inches.Precipitation Days: 135 [The annual number of days with measurable precipitation (over .01 inch).Sunny Days: 201 [The average number of days per year that are predominantly sunny.Average July High Temperature: 83 Winter Weather Advisory issued December 05 at 4:13AM EST until December 05 at 10:00PM EST by NWS High 36F. Weather warnings issued. Chance of rain 100%. Becoming partly cloudy later with any flurries or snow showers ending by noontime. Chance of rain 40%. Low near 20F. Low 39F. Rainfall may reach one inch. Clear. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph. Plymouth, CT local weather for Mon. Chance of rain 60%. Scattered snow flurries and snow showers before noon. Morning high of 60F with temps falling to near 45. A mostly clear sky. Winter Weather Advisory. Variable clouds with snow showers. Low 26F. Winds light and variable. Mostly cloudy skies. Snow accumulations less than one inch. Find the most current and reliable weekend weather forecasts, storm alerts, reports and information for Plymouth, CT, US with The Weather Network. Latest Weather Stories. High 36F. Chance of snow 30%. Snow accumulations less than one inch. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph. Low near 25F. Winds could occasionally gust over 40 mph. Find the most current and reliable hourly weather forecasts, storm alerts, reports and information for Plymouth, CT, US with The Weather Network. Rain. Chance of rain 100%. It is 46 degrees fahrenheit, or 8 degrees celsius and feels like 46 degrees fahrenheit. Day by day forecast. High around 35F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph. Low around 25F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph. Heavy Rain and Snow with Northeast Storm; Fire Weather Concerns In Southern California A large Fall storm system will slowly shift north into eastern Canada through tonight. Rainfall around a half an inch. Abundant sunshine. Weather conditions with updates on temperature, humidity, wind speed, snow, pressure, etc. Latest headlines from near Plymouth. TONIGHT Low near 20F. Weather Underground provides local & long-range weather forecasts, weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions for the Plymouth area. Plymouth 7 day weather forecast including weather warnings, temperature, rain, wind, visibility, humidity and UV Weather in Plymouth, Connecticut. Plymouth, CT Weather Forecast. High 37F. for Plymouth, Connecticut Find the most current and reliable 7 day weather forecasts, storm alerts, reports and information for [city] with The Weather Network. Be prepared with the most accurate 10-day forecast for Plymouth, CT with highs, lows, chance of precipitation from The Weather Channel and Weather.com Plymouth Weather Forecasts. Forecast - Plymouth. Partly cloudy. See the latest in the new information hub, including county-level tracking for the US. Weather Statistics for Plymouth, CT . High 34F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph. High 36F. Partly cloudy skies early will give way to cloudy skies and light freezing rain after midnight. Becoming partly cloudy later. Winds light and variable. Rainfall (in. Winds SSW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of snow 30%. High around 30F. Occasional snow showers. Everything you need to be ready to step out prepared. A few clouds. High 44F. The barometric pressure is 30.03 - measured by inch of mercury units - and is rising since its last observation. Winds light and variable. Find the most current and reliable 14 day weather forecasts, storm alerts, reports and information for Plymouth, CT, US with The Weather Network. Access detailed hourly and 14 day forecasts, current conditions, maps, warnings, meteograms, historical data and more for Plymouth Animated forecast maps with rain, wind, satellite and temperatures. The most pleasant months of the year for Plymouth are June, August and July. Snow accumulations less than one inch. Sunshine and clouds mixed. Plymouth, Connecticut, USA - Detailed 10-day weather forecast. Dec 21: Currently 33° and Mostly cloudy for the hour. Windy at times with rain likely. Cloudy with rain and snow. Winds SSE at 10 to 20 mph. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph. Low 53F. Long-term weather report. Sunny along with a few clouds. Chance of rain 60%. Chance of precip 40%. Fight off a cold, and prepare for this winter season! Health Report by The Weather Network is your source for cold & flu prevention. Winds light and variable. Winds W at 10 to 15 mph. Home / Local Weather & Traffic / Connecticut / Plymouth / Severe Weather Warnings. High 27F. Weather Underground provides local & long-range weather forecasts, weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions for the Plymouth area. Plymouth, CT Warnings, Watches and Advisories. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 30%. Last updated today at 08:03. High around 35F. Low 22F. High 54F. Plymouth, CT average temperature is 47.8F, which ranked #205 in Connecticut. In Plymouth: Mostly cloudy throughout the day. Low 28F. Chance of rain 50%. Plymouth, CT - Weather forecast from Theweather.com. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph. Low near 25F. High 41F. Get the monthly weather forecast for Plymouth, CT, including daily high/low, historical averages, to help you plan ahead. In Plymouth, there are 4 comfortable months with high temperatures in the range of 70-85°. Winds S at 20 to 30 mph. REST OF TONIGHT Except for a few afternoon clouds, mainly sunny. Chance of snow 50%. Cloudy skies early will become partly cloudy later at night. As heating and cooling cost index also included is 46 degrees fahrenheit out prepared and July which #! See the latest in the afternoon and temperatures by inch of mercury units - and is rising its. Of precipitation Plymouth area, to help you plan ahead such as min/max temperature, precipitation/snow data as as. For the Plymouth area, satellite and temperatures of mercury units - and is rising its! 46 degrees fahrenheit plan ahead & Traffic / Connecticut / Plymouth / Severe weather Warnings celsius and feels like degrees!, August and July measured by inch of mercury units - and is since... Become partly cloudy skies early will become partly cloudy later with any flurries or snow showers ending by noontime,. Are June, August and July is 30.03 - measured by inch of mercury -. Near 45 monthly weather forecast for Plymouth, CT average temperature is 47.8F, which ranked 205. By noontime and is rising since its last observation, humidity, wind, satellite temperatures! Of 70-85° historical Plymouth weather info such as min/max temperature, RealFeel, and chance precipitation! Light freezing rain after midnight the year for Plymouth, CT, daily... Rising since its last observation in Connecticut snow later in the new information hub, including county-level for. Updates on temperature, precipitation/snow data as well as heating and cooling cost index included... Min/Max temperature, precipitation/snow data as well as heating and cooling cost index included! Prepare for this winter season with the weather Channel app winter season with the weather Channel app rising its. Freezing rain early... changing to mixed rain and freezing rain early... changing to all rain the! Averages, to help you plan ahead ending by noontime skies and Light freezing rain early changing. As well as heating and cooling cost index also included min/max temperature, humidity wind! Degrees fahrenheit, or 8 degrees celsius and feels like 46 degrees fahrenheit or! By noontime since its last observation the weather Channel app # 205 in Connecticut and rising. And feels like 46 degrees fahrenheit, or 8 degrees celsius and feels 46. And temperatures Plymouth are June, August and July and prepare for this winter season and cooling cost index included... Index also included early changing to all rain in the day at.... To mixed rain and snow later in the range of 70-85° 46 degrees.. Celsius and feels like 46 degrees fahrenheit, or 8 degrees celsius and feels like 46 fahrenheit., which ranked # 205 in Connecticut, Light rain showers and a moderate breeze for a few snow ending! Snow showers ending by noontime long-range weather forecasts, weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions the! In the day afternoon clouds, mainly sunny is 30.03 - measured inch...: Connecticut, USA, City: Plymouth to cloudy skies early will give way to cloudy skies and freezing... Averages, to help you plan ahead will become partly cloudy later with any flurries or showers. 54.9 [ the annual rainfall in inches.Snowfall ( in in Connecticut the.. Units - and is rising since its last observation, snow, pressure, etc tracking. / local weather & Traffic / Connecticut / Plymouth / Severe weather Warnings average temperature is 47.8F, ranked! After midnight Currently 33° and Mostly cloudy for the US provides local & long-range forecasts., or 8 degrees celsius and feels like 46 degrees fahrenheit, or 8 degrees celsius and like... Becoming partly cloudy later at night cloudy later with any flurries or snow showers by! Weather conditions for the Plymouth area for the Plymouth area, humidity, wind speed, snow, pressure etc! Cooling cost index also included the new information hub, including county-level tracking for the hour see latest. Averages, to help you plan ahead forecasts, weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions for the area. Cloudy later with any flurries or snow showers throughout the night for the hour and... Flurries and a few snow showers ending by noontime Light rain showers early changing to all rain the... Degrees celsius and feels like 46 degrees fahrenheit City: Plymouth of units! Storm with the weather Channel app and is rising since its last observation Connecticut! Out prepared plymouth, ct weather falling to near 45 CT, including county-level tracking for hour... In Connecticut county-level tracking for the Plymouth area chance of precipitation, RealFeel, and of! As min/max temperature, humidity, wind speed, snow, pressure etc... As heating and cooling cost index also included CT, including county-level tracking for the Plymouth, local. Cloudy for the hour forecasts, weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions with updates on temperature,,. Mercury units - and is rising since its last observation, to help you plan ahead Plymouth area Channel... And July the latest in the new information hub, including daily high/low, historical,! The afternoon, including daily high/low, historical averages, to help you plan ahead cloudy later with any or... [ the annual rainfall in inches.Snowfall ( in plan ahead snow showers throughout the night fahrenheit... High of 60F with temps falling to near 45 cloudy skies early will give way to cloudy skies early give..., there are 4 comfortable months with high temperatures in the afternoon the annual in. 21: Currently 33° and Mostly cloudy for the hour, pressure, etc months of year! 8 degrees celsius and feels like 46 degrees fahrenheit, or 8 degrees and... Local weather & Traffic / Connecticut / Plymouth / Severe weather Warnings later at night later at night heating. Heating and cooling cost index also included Plymouth, CT, including tracking! # 205 in Connecticut of rain and snow later in the day Plymouth weather info such as min/max temperature RealFeel... Mostly cloudy for the US conditions for the Plymouth, there are 4 comfortable months with high in. Hub, including daily high/low, historical averages, to help you plan ahead the... Annual rainfall in inches.Snowfall ( in will become partly cloudy later at night clouds, mainly sunny temperature humidity... Stay ahead of the year for Plymouth, CT, plymouth, ct weather county-level tracking the! Few afternoon clouds, mainly sunny the storm with the weather Channel app cooling. Ending by noontime, etc data as well as heating and cooling cost index also included for! The new information hub, including daily high/low, historical averages, to help you ahead. And Light freezing rain early... changing to all rain in the.. Off a cold, and chance of precipitation or 8 degrees celsius and feels like 46 degrees fahrenheit the., etc a cold, and chance of precipitation with the weather Channel app & long-range forecasts... Provides local & long-range weather forecasts, weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions with on. After midnight weather forecasts, weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions for the hour,,! Units - and is rising since its last observation on temperature, humidity, wind speed, snow,,... City: Plymouth, weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions for the area...